Legal mentions and policy of confidentiality
The individual company Marlene HURTRAIT, concerned about the rights of the individuals, in particular with regard to the automated treatments and in a will of transparency with its customers, set up a policy resuming the whole of these treatments, of the finalities pursued by these last ones as well as of the means of actions at the disposal of the individuals so that they pulssent to the best to exercise their rights.
Article 1 - legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the site"): littlebichons.com
1.2 Editor (hereafter " the editor ") : Marlene HURTRAIT located: 4 avenue du Maréchal Davout, 91800 BRUNOY, FRANCE
SIRET number: 89164670500014
Phone number: +33160466903
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 : littlebichons.com is hosted by ZYRO , whose head office is located Jono Basanaviciaus g. 26, 03224 Vilnius, Lithuania
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for any commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the intellectual property. They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not mean that he accepts the said uses and waives any legal proceedings.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that may contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
Article 5 - Responsabilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be committed in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of functioning, preventing the access to the site or to one of its functionalities. The material of connection to the site that you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you :
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result. If the publisher is the subject of legal or amicable proceedings as a result of your use of the site, he may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from these proceedings.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The installation by the users of any hypertext links towards all or part of the site is authorized by the editor. Any link will have to be withdrawn on simple request of the editor. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data are collected by the individual company Little Bichons.
A personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable physical person (person concerned); is considered identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- financial data: within the framework of the payment of the products and services proposed on the store, this one records financial data relating to the credit card of the user.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the store can ask for a proof of identity of the user in order to verify the accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the store are inaccurate, they can request the update of information;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit the processing: users may request the store to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: email@example.com
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the user and mention the address at which the editor can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
Article 9 - Utilisation des données
The personal data collected from users are intended to provide the services of the store, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the store. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the store by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the store;
- implementation of user support;
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user's browsing history and preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
- organizing the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Shop retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services or support. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the store is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- when the User publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the Shop;
- when the user allows the website of a third party to access his/her data;
- when the store uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Shop may transmit data to follow up on claims against the Shop and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"? A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, ...) and read, for example, when visiting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://uww.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will be used only to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you. Where appropriate, cookies" from the site editor and/or third party companies may be placed on your terminal with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Before continuing the navigation, the customer and/or the prospect will have to accept or refuse the use of the said cookies. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site - Google cookies :
- Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site ;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies to display banners.
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 13: Photographs and representation of the products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's work together
Seen something you like or got some comments or feedback? Let's talk.